Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
TRON (TRX), the decentralised platform focussing on content sharing and entertainment, has climbed nearly 4% over the past week and currently holds a USD 6 billion market cap, according to CoinMarketCap. Similarly, uti-meme HUH Token (HUH) has been on the market for 2 months and went viral following a price explosion of 6000% within a month of its first launch. Currently, it has over USD 12 million in market cap and its upcoming projects hint that its impressive 6000% boom might not have been its peak.
HUH and TRX have similar goals in the sense that TRX aim to challenge web-based media while HUH are planning on reinventing social media, both intending to do so via decentralisation. As the crypto winter starts to thaw, investors are eager to discover altcoins that will revolutionize Web3 and dominate the market the way Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) currently do. Considering TRON (TRX) and HUH Token’s (HUH) unique goals, could either of these be The One?
TRON (TRX) is a decentralised digital network built on blockchain technology with its own cryptocurrency, Tronix (TRX). TRON, a global entertainment system for the cost-effective distribution of digital information, was founded in 2017 by the Tron Foundation, a Singapore-based non-profit organisation.
TRON (TRX) eliminates the intermediary and allows content creators to sell their work directly to consumers by combining blockchain and peer-to-peer (P2P) network technologies. Apps for the TRON (TRX) platform are written in the Solidity programming language. Furthermore, TRX allows network users to pay content creators directly for access to their apps. TRON (TRX) takes no transaction fees from content providers.
The TRON network structure has been compared to the Ethereum (ETH) platform, and it shares similarities such as decentralised applications (dApps), smart contracts, and tokens. In fact, it has been chastised for relying on third-party platforms rather than developing its own. TRON (TRX) was conceived as a challenge to the media industry, particularly web-based platforms like Amazon and Netflix. Its motto is “Decentralize the Web,” and its goal is to eliminate the corporate middlemen from the process of consuming media.
What the Experts Say
- TRON (TRX) remains a strong one-year investment, according to WalletInvestor. With a 5-year objective of 39 cents, it’s likely positive in the long run. This indicates that if you invest USD 100 today, you will have USD 551.97 by 2027.
- TRX prices are expected to rise to 8 cents by the end of 2022 and 11 cents in January 2023, according to Trading Beasts. TRON (TRX) is rated as a good investment that is predicted to prosper in both the short and long term.
- TRX is also expected to have a great future, according to DigitalCoinPrice. According to their forecast, the coin would reach a high of 10 cents in 2022 and 11 cents in 2023. Although it expects costs to fall slightly in 2026, it believes they would reach 39 cents by the end of the decade. Overall, the growth trend is stable.
- CoinPriceForecast’s positive TRON (TRX) price predictions remain unchanged, with TRX expected to rise by around 21% by the end of 2022. It anticipates prices to reach 12 cents by the end of 2023. TRX is expected to start 2024 at 12 cents and end at 14 cents, representing an almost 97% increase from today.
HUH Token (HUH)
HUH Token is the first ever uti-meme cryptocurrency, combining the real-world value of utility tokens with the power of meme coins. HUH are heading towards creating a decentralised metaverse known as the MetHUH. Influencers interact with users and businesses, content is created and consumed, while NFTs can be easily made and sold on the platform. Additionally, long-term investing is encouraged by HUH, which they incentivize by issuing a variety of rewards.
Every influencer will also be assigned Influence Points, which are determined by analysing the likes and comments on their content across numerous channels. Their NFT value is calculated using Influence Points. As a result, if they have more Influence Points, their NFTs will be more valuable. This allows users to see the value of influencers’ NFTs right away. HUH is expected to change the way people use social media by allowing users and influencers to profit from the data they generate. Influencers will not be the MetHUH’s main focus, like they are on traditional social media platforms, because users will ultimately control their worth with purchasing power.
- Investors have been hurrying to buy the dip before HUH booms again, which is currently trading at USD 0.0000143. If the market continues to rise in 2022, HUH might reach USD 0.00002381. The average price for 2022 will be about USD 0.00002104, as long-term investors are incentivised to hold.
- By 2023, HUH prices are predicted to reach a level similar to their previous all-time high. By 2023, the average price is predicted to be USD 0.00003056. If everything goes as planned, the highest price of HUH in 2023 might be USD 0.00003567. Of course, the market may tumble after a long bull run, which is to be expected in such a volatile market.
- HUH has a lot of promise, and with its upcoming projects and innovations, its user base and adoption might soar. If the market is solely focused on HUH, the price could skyrocket. By 2024, it has the potential to reach a high of USD 0.00005180. If the market declines, the HUH is expected to turn around slightly. The year 2024 may conclude with an average price of USD 0.00004355, with a minimum price of USD 0.00004233 and a maximum price of USD 0.00005180.
For more information, visit: